(until someone expands the info here you'll need to use your favourite search engine to get more info.)
* The Meiji Shrine. Go on a Sunday afternoon so you can see the "costume play" people near the entrance at Harajuku.
* Asakusa Kannon Temple
* Akihabara for all your geek desires
* Shibuya, the place to pretend you're fashionable, or to look at those who are. Home of the Shibuya Perl Mongers and a small metal dog.
* Shinjuku train station during morning rush hour, just to say you survived.
* Hibiya Park, near the Emperor's Palace.
* Ginza, expensive place near Hibiya
* Yurakucho, noisy noodle place between Hibiya and Ginza
* Ueno Park has a zoo with a panda, and a statue of the real last samurai
* Tsukiji market in the morning
* Odaiba, an island of fun
* Akihabara again, because you want to
Last modified: 09/05/08 18:31 by Marty Pauley (maokt)